Saturday, March 03, 2007

Guess what I did today? I said my ABC's through the letter "G". My "Aunt Ellen and Uncle David" gave me a Leap Frog that sings the ABC song and I play it over and over and over and over again in the car, my Mom sings along with it and I dance. I get a little confused after the letter "G", but I can say most of the letters even though they are not in exact order. I also have the Leap Frog Refrigerator Alphabets that Mr. Steve, Mrs. Jeannette, and Anna sent to me. They teach me the sounds that each letter makes. I can also count to 4 and soon I will learn more numbers because I practice everyday. I love to read books with my Mom and Dad and my teachers at school. Hopefully I will be able to read someday soon and will read stories to you if you like. Posted by Picasa