Wednesday, November 21, 2007





HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!

What a perfect time to not only count all of our wonderful blessings in our lives, but to also ask ourselves what we are doing to be blessings to others. I personally give thanks for my family and friends, and the blessing of being able to share my life with those I love and who love me.

There is a song entitled "The Blessing" - the words in one of the stanzas are:

"Let it be said of us, while we walked among the living,
"Let it be said of us, by the ones we leave behind,
"Let it be said of us ,that we lived to be a blessing for life"

I can't think of a higher compliment than the last line of the stanza. Wouldn't it be nice to have someone say about you that you lived to be a blessing to this world?

Hope you all have a wonderful, memorable, and safe Thanksgiving

God Bless!