Thursday, January 01, 2009




Christmas Morning

Santa did come to my house and he brought me the best Kitchen set ever!! I got a blender with cookie cutters, a spatula, and a measuring cup. Another friend from Florida, Anna, sent me a box full of gifts - a princess bubble book that I can read in the tub, Chinese food set complete with chopsticks, a princess memory game and a Christmas ornament from the real North Pole in Alaska. Kate and Lily gave me a basket of fake food and a set of pots and pans. Now my kitchen is complete and I am going to have hours of fun pretending to cook. Santa was so good to me. I also got a set of Princess dolls, a Beast/Prince doll for my Belle doll, a real digital camera, a Star Stage with mics so I can sing and dance and see myself on television, finger crayons, a matching game, new markers and coloring book about Tinker Bell, and two sets of books from my Gammy. I must have been really Good this year.