Sunday, March 15, 2009




On March 7, 2009, I competed in The Tiny Miss Pride Beauty Pageant. It is so funny, because my Mom said that she would never enter me in a Beauty Contest. She bought me the most beautiful "Princess" dress at a local thrift store and the lady who owns the store, talked her into entering me. She thought it would be good for me in helping me get over being shy and help me get self-confidence. She didn't tell anyone. Well, guess what? I showed her!! I won "Most Beautiful" and "Tiny Miss Pride" Queen!!!! Everyone was clapping and cheering and the judges loved me. I really had a GREAT TIME, but it was a very long day. Yesterday, I was dressed to ride in the Opening Baseball Parade, but it started raining, so the parade was cancelled. I was dressed to wear a red and white Baseball T-shirt and my crown, as you can see above. The bottom picture shows me with the King and the two Alternates. I think all the girls were BEAUTIFUL!!! I had to go on stage after each pageant age group and got to meet so many "Princesses"!!